Client of the Month!!!! And Day 1 of massage benefits...
Client of the Month
I'm so thankful and grateful to the many regular clients that I have,
I get rewarded well on so many levels for this work that I happily do and I'd like to surprise one of you with a little present.
You may be very happy to read that from October,
I'll be choosing at random one of my regular clients a month and donating to them
one free relaxing aromatherapy massage to give away
as a gift for a friend or family member to be used in that month.
And over the next 5 days, I'll be posting what needs to be known about
what massage does for you.
BOOSTS Your IMMUNE SYSTEM
Studies have linked massages to improved immune system function. In a 2010 study, massage was shown to improve production of white blood cells (which fight against disease.) The same study was repeated with a focus on how massage effects hormone levels clearly demonstrating that people who had Swedish massage twice a week had decreased levels of the stress hormone cortisol
and more oxytocin.
If you're not sure about what oxytocin is and why it is good for you, check this
link out:
OXYTOCINlink out:
Comments
Post a Comment